As the 10 World Food Champions travel to Indianapolis from all over the nation to compete at The Final Table for the $100,000 Final Award, we look forward to bringing them together with our selected Indiana Culinary Heroes.
- Our review team will be searching Indiana for the people, places, services and product providers who most exemplify our “Culinary Heroes”.
- Our goal is to ensure a strong geographical and ethnic cross section of “Culinary Heroes” that reflect the four pillars of Culinary Crossroads.
- Each of our “Culinary Heroes” will be our guests at the WFC-Indy Final Table “Champions Reception” on August 7th. Additionally, our Indiana “Culinary Heroes” will receive earned and social media recognition of their many community contributions.
- Identified and addressed a specific group or individual need brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic in their market or community.
- Utilized a creative approach to create new products or services to assist individuals, groups, markets or communities.
- Secured resources or repurposed established resources to assist other organizations efforts.
- Received recognition by colleagues and community leaders.
To be considered, please complete our submission form below.
The “Culinary Heroes” nomination and selection process is being organized and overseen by the following organizations:
- WFC-Indy Final Table Naming Sponsors
Ivy Tech Culinary Center
- IN Office of Community and Rural Affairs
- Culinary Crossroads and Team Indiana
To learn more, please send your comments or questions to email@example.com
Submissions for consideration can be made from July 6th through July 30th, 2020.
Recipients will be notified on July 31st. All will be invited to attend and be recognized at the WFC-Indy Final Table “Champions Reception” on August 7th.